Get ready to visit .....Persian Girls!!...Welcome!

God is Ahuramazda who created this earth, who created happiness for man, who made Darius king, the one king of many kings, the one commander of many commanders, I am Darius the great king, the king of kings, the king of countries, having many kinds of human beings, the king in this great earth far and wide,the son of Hystaspes, an achaemenian.

Sunday, April 23, 2006





If I divide my life in parts, half of it would be consisted of MOVIES!!!!
I can't imagin a day without watching a movie or two..they are like oxygen to me ...maybe this sounds strange but I've learned alot of things from them,more than any kinda book you imagin,or whatever...so,imagin what a long long list I will present here..hehe..ok,here we go:



one of the movies I love to talk about is "Dead poets society"..
the very first time, I saw this film in the university with one of my frineds...after that we were like:noooooo,noooooooo...
we honestly couldn't control our emotions,and we both were near to tears..
later after watching that at home nearly for a thousand times,nothing changed...
every time i had that deep feelings,even deeper...each time the desire to meet a M.R Keating grew and became stronger...the characters were incredibly touchable...It was like I was every each of them,I was neil perry,or todd anderson,or charlie,etc, and feeling what is happening inside of them was really easy to undersatnd...
Looking at world differently,and finding the real "ME" was things I learned...I truly did...
this movie with its great great actors(Robbin Williams,Ethan Hawk,etc) is a master piece and one of those I never get tired of watching...
If you still haven't seen it,well just don't waste the time go and watch,or you'll miss alot of thingsss...
just as an advice:try to see "YOU" in the movie..try to find your own position and that is not easy..but by the time you do this,you are in the process of knowing yourself...this movie is a great help,at least it was for me...soooooo.....just watch it..watch it...watch it....
for more information about the film just CLICK HERE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to read your ideas about this film. I couldn't agree with you more. As a teacher I was moved by the influence of the main character on the boys.
Wish MY students were so much interested in poetry. On the other hand...I shouldn't complain. They usually do their best. And..they really love Shakespeare's Hamlet!

24/4/06 11:35 AM  
Blogger Persian girls said...

Dear friend..
people have different tastes,and maybe one of the reasons we love the movie is that it has a close relation to our major..I was wondering what you teach because you have a nice look to things..
i guess it's literature as u said ur students love Hamlet..
so we can share what we know in literature with each other maybe..
thanks for ur lovely comment..

26/4/06 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home